Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tittle: Killmore
Author: Martha Sweeney
Genre: Romantic Suspense, Mystery, Espionage
Release Date: November 15, 2016




You know how they say the enemy of your enemy is your friend? Well, I'm still determining if there's any truth to that statement.

I was used by the Feds to report on the dealings of Antonio Herrera - the major Mexican crime lord since his uncle passed, leaving everything to Antonio. I knew everything about Antonio's business. How, you ask? I was the only woman he kept close, really close - he claimed he loved me. You get to see and hear a lot of interesting things when you hold that kind of status.

Now, the Feds have me in what they claim is witness protection. However, I never feel safe knowing he's out there. My family thinks I'm dead. All the while, I keep to myself, avoid most people in my new hometown and train rigorously everyday—waiting for the time when the devil comes calling for his debt to be paid.

***This is the first book in a two book series. This book should be read prior to the second book

Please Join The Thunder Clap Campaign!!













Martha Sweney is an Amazon Best-Selling author and her writing has just begun. Martha has many more stories she's working on that will range between romance, mystery/suspense, science fictions, and perhaps more coloring books.
Martha has been creative since she was little, always drawing, coloring or making crafts. When her adult life kicked in, her creative outlet disappeared until she discovered Adobe Creative Suite products. Now, Martha is a self-taught graphic and website designer who had the pleasure of helping her husband, Thomas Sweeney, author of The Harem, with editing and designed all graphic and web materials for the book and its promotions. She lives in sunny California and has recently begun to enjoy reading, unlike in high school or college, which has sparked her new creative avenue of writing.













No comments:

Post a Comment