Tuesday, November 1, 2016


Tittle: The Bandit
Genre: Dark Romance
Author: B.B Reid
Release Date: OUT NOW!!!



A missing legacy, a stolen son, and one dangerous secret changed everything for them...

SHE STOLE MY PROPERTY

I'll never forget the night I caught her sneaking around my place. She thought she could steal from me and get away with it, but I have no intention of letting her get away at all. Mian Ross has a lesson to learn, and I'm going to be the one to teach it to her.

HE STOLE MY SON

I'll never forget the night I made the second biggest mistake of my life. It was supposed to be a simple job, but it quickly became so much more--one that cost my freedom and cost my son. Angel Knight became my worst nightmare... and now, he'll never let us go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Review

This book completely floored me!..I have a hand full of authors that are amazing in writing Dark Romances, and BB definitely has to be right on the top of my go to authors for this Genre. I'm not sure what I expected when I heard of this book, I knew that it would be dark and delicious....And Oh My God did this book surpass my expectations. It was sexy, hot, suspense, uncomfortable at times (In a very good way).

I always look forward to any books written by this amazing author. She is able to completely paint a picture for you with her writing. I was able to feel Mian sadness and pain through out the story. You cant help yourself to be rooting for her all the way through. Her story line was soo believable and that has to be another thing I love about BB's books and stories.

Over all this book has to be hands down one of her best books ever!!!...Ok, Ok.. her Broken Love Series is also completely a must read!!...She is just F'n AMAZING!!!....Love her! And this book is definitely a must read and a book to add right on top of your TBR List, Don't wait to read it. I promise you that you will definitely thank anybody who pushed this awesome book on you. 10+ STARS!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment