Monday, July 4, 2016


Tittle: Broken Prince
Series: The Royals #2
Genre: Young Adult
Author: Erin Watt
Release Date: July 25, 2016


Well what can  I say that everyone that has been lucky to receive an ARC hasn't already said. This book had to be one of the most anticipated once in my list this year. It was just perfect, everything about it was written with such deliberate perfection from start to finish. I have to say up front that I have Zero complaints at all. And totally would have this book rated on a perfect 10 rating chart. But since that's not possible got to go with the Five.
The book picks up right were it left of in book 1 (Paper Princess) and I have to say I really love that most of the book is given by our delicious Reed POV, well mostly in the beginning and since most of us were left with sooooo many dam questions when book 1 ended it was perfection to have Reed answer most of them. In book 2 he comes back so different than in book 1. I do have to say that I kind of missed Reeds Nastiness. It had me asking, "Were did my bad boy go?"...And ill stop there before I start giving anything away.
Our Ella is completely different as well, some of the readers will love the way she comes back more of a in charge kind of girl. Me in the other hand did not like it at all. I think some of the old reed rubbed off on her this time around. But she really brings the book together, I do have to give her character that. These characters, not just Reed and Ella but all of them make this story shine. I really do believe if even one character would be missing this book would have not turned out the same. It really is a complete master piece in my eyes.
Now lets not talk about the ending!!...Holy hell you guys are going to flip out!!!...Ok that is all ;)
This book is perfection I tell you, and definitely a series to add to your shelf. You will be sucked in by all the puzzle pieces and the webs that these hot boys keep making for themselves. Cant wait for all our Royal fans to get their copy and experience every emotion this book will make you feel. Enjoy Reading Junkies!!!


Print
Amazon:
http://amzn.to/28Q9fkL
B&N: http://bit.ly/28P944C...
Chapters: http://bit.ly/28T0UuE



No comments:

Post a Comment