Friday, July 15, 2016


Tittle: Dark Mafia Prince
Series: Dark Mafia Prince #1
Genre: Dark Romance
Author: Annika Martin
Release Date: OUT NOW!!!

THE DARK MAFIA PRINCE IS BACK TO RECLAIM ALL THAT HER FAMILY STOLE.

Aleksio
Don’t look at me like that. So trusting.

Like you think I’m not a monster.

Like I won’t wrap your hair in my fist and bend you to my will.

Like I won’t sacrifice you, piece by piece, to save my brother.
I’m the most dangerous enemy you’ll ever have because every time you look at me, you see somebody good. That friend who died.
And when you look at me like that, I die again.


Mira
I spent years making myself invisible.
A good girl, apart from the noise.
Then you came back, beautiful and deadly in your Armani suit.

Don’t look at me like you still know me, you say.

But I remember your smile and those sunny days.
Before they lowered your small casket into the ground.

Before they told us the prince was dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Review!! 

Well this book really surprised me. Not because it was bad, but before I bring up why the surprise let's get into some of what the book was about.   
Ok so the story line was very good, I mean I really, really loved the idea of brothers coming back I guess you can say from the dead. Yes there is more to the story, but if you  are a follower of my reviews I try my hardest not to give too much away but only my thoughts on the book. They are brothers coming back and on a mission to avenge their parents death and take back what was once theirs.
Doesn't the story sound amazing!!...Well I enjoyed everything about it specially Victor!..YUM!!
And can we talk about the suspense in it!?!?!..I mean holy hell yess!! Every turn of the page was completely addicting. Having Mafia Brothers just upped it a notch in the suspense and sexiness department. The author was able to combine all those great elements that as readers we totally look for in a book of Sexy Alpha Mobs. Really, really enjoyed it.   
Now lets talk about where my frustration kicked in with some of these great characters. Not because they were bad, I guess I was expecting for Aleksio to be a tad more darker than how he was portrayed. But that's just my twisted mine..lol Sometimes I felt that Aleksio's character was not the take charge kind of guy, I felt it was more Victor. Yes I know its confusing, but you will see when you read this amazing story. Aleksio I felt was kind of a push over "At times" I totally get that he needs to be with the woman he loves and the need to protect her. But what I don't get is his priorities at times, I felt they are not where they should have been for this character. Ugh!!..very frustrating, I think between me screaming at the pages in my book I did really get to enjoy a different set of brothers that might surprise us in the end of the series. Remember that this amazing author has two more books in store for us..YAY!!!
Overall this book has everything in it. It has the angst we usually hate but love at the same time and of course it has those amazing Alphas we love <3 Cannot wait to get my Griddy little hands on book 2 Victor Story (Wicked Mafia Prince) July 26, 2016...Double Yay!!




No comments:

Post a Comment