Saturday, September 10, 2016

Tittle: Torn
Author: Carian Cole
Genre: Romance
Release Date: OUT NOW!!!!


He’s loved me since the day I was born.
He’s taken care of me.
He’s awakened me.

Tor. My father’s best friend.
Fifteen years older than me, he’s always been my protector.
The one I should never, ever want.
But I was born to be his.

She’s always loved me.
She’s shattered me.
She’s healed me.

Kenzi. My best friend’s daughter.
I held her the day she was born, and I never let go.
She’s forbidden to me. But she’s the only one that really gets me.
We’re slowly being torn apart by everything we love.
Everything we want.
Everything we desire.

And now I want the one thing I can’t have... I want her.

** Please note: There is no underage sex in this book. This is a romance. **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Review

Omg this book is everything!!.. Its breathtaking and completely beautiful. You have a taboo love story with 2 people that are completely in a different age. Tor has such a gentle soul and his character is so the opposite of what you think it might be. The relationship that he has with Kenzi is soo special and I just adored everything about them both. I realize that there is a lot of people that did not want to read the book just because they might have thought this book was inappropriate for whatever reason...But let me tell you it is not!...If anything the author has written and given us such a beautiful well written story. That has two people life's entwines since birth for one. And as they grow and mature together they start seeing each other in another light. A light that neither of them expected to be seen as. Kudos Carian!! you have given your readers something different and just waaay out of the box. Amazing just completely amazing!.
I have been following and reading Carian's books since Storm and there was no turning back after that.
This is definitely a 5+ star book, and I really hope everyone gives it a chance because I can tell you just like many other readers that this story is completely breathtaking and will definitely be part of my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment