Thursday, December 17, 2015

 

 
 
                                             
Quote: I am sorry for who I am.
 
Tittle: Her Darkest Road (Novella)
Series: A Roughneck Series
Genre: Romance
Author: Nicole Hart
Release Date: Dec 30, 2015
 
 
This Novella has to be the first one that has been able to suck me in from the start. Not once through the whole Series did I really take a moment to wonder about Belinda's Story. And now that I've  had the pleasure to read "Her Darkest Road" I have to definitely agree with many of Nicole's Readers that this is a story that definitely had to be told. So thank you for that Nicole! You were able to give us a story with so much heartache, emotions and understanding. Nicole has open the door to a conversation topic that because of Belinda's story we might have more of an understanding.
Ugh!!! Trying my very best not to give out too much. Before this book I was starting to go into such a slump. I could not for the life of me find a book that would suck me completely in, Until this one!...I started the book and I was just not able to put it down. Page after page I was completely absorbed in this amazing story. Unquestionably a 5+ Stars. And everyone should definitely Purchase this baby!!
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment