Tuesday, December 1, 2015


 
 
 


 
 


Title: Unexpected Forfeit #1
Series: A Ground and Pound Novel
Genre: Romance
Author: Sapphire Knight
Release Date: December 3, 2015
 
 
 
 
 
I was sooo looking forward to this new Addition to Sapphire knights books. And as always I was not disappointed. Jace and Chyna story is written wonderfully, you cant help and love them both from the get go. Chyna's playfulness and charismatic captures your attention right away . And what to say about Mr. Jace, his just perfect in my book. We get to see the side of an MMA fighter with so much humbleness that the whole idea of what you had of the athletes in this sport gets thrown out the window. Sapphire really did do such a great job on both their stories, and what stories they both have. I think that's what I really love about this authors books and writing. That all the side characters seem to come with their own personal back story. And they are all so likeable and relatable. I wished it could have been longer but I have to be honest and say that I would be saying the same thing about a book that would be huge. Once I enjoy reading about a couple I never want the story/ book to end. Bravo!! on your first MMA novel Sapphire, I enjoyed this book so much. Can't wait for another addition to this wonderful series. So don't torture us for to long..lol Definitely a recommendation for all my reading Junkies to pick up and read this book. I mean you get the best of both worlds..Alpha with a heart of gold...sigh ..Happy Reading Kiddos!!!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment