Monday, May 4, 2015

Beautiful Bastard By Christina Lauren


Review:
   



Where to start this review is the question...I mean this book was just so exhausting when I read it. I was literally tired with all the back and forth between these two characters in the book. Ok first of all let me give a quick Synopses, or at least my version of it: An ambitious intern named Chloe Mills and a perfectionist executive named Bennett Ryan. Bennett has returned to Chicago from France to take a vital role in his family's massive media business. And ends up with Chloe Mills as his intern/assistant. So both work together, him being a complete ass and her right back at him. There you go pretty much that is how most of the book goes. Him slinging crap her way and her returning it. Then they end up throwing crazy sex in the mix..lol. The book was a fast read and entertaining at times, but there's just so much sex you can have in a book right? I mean don't get me wrong I love hot, sexy sex scene, such a entertainment to see the actual build up and all but, every single chapter almost the same thing. Plus my question is how the hell can they pull that off. Having sex in every public place they can think off and never get caught, I mean not a passer by or someone by accident walking in nothing. I mean WOW! they sure knew how to pick the right time and places throughout all the book...lol. I cant say that I will stop reading the series after this book, but I do hope there's more of a bigger story line than just to people not getting along and having some kind of power trip over each other. In the end it did make me laugh a couple of times. And like a said before, never having been the one to quit on a series that I start...Keeping fingers crossed and hoping for "Beautiful Stranger" Book 2 in the series to be a little better. Happy Reading People!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment