Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Sincerley Carter By Whitney G.


Review:
   

Quote: ”Some people come into your life for a reason, some a season, and some for a lifetime.”

Never have been the one that buys a book right when it comes out, But I have read the "Reasonable Doubt" Series by Whitney G. and I fell in love with her writing. So when I found out that she had brought out something new, well I just couldn't help my self to wait. And I am so happy I didn't. This book is fantastic from beginning to end. It is funny, sexy and so entertaining. So the book is about Arizona and Carter, who are best friends since 5th grade, but you will have Arizona argue about that. Since her recollection would be 4th grade..*Yes there are arguments in the book about that...lol. They first meet each other and end up hatting one another. But somehow that hate grows into a friendship that last all the way through college. They also grow up not having interest in one another. And somewhere along the way things start changing for both. The build up of feelings that grows between these two is unbearable and I loved that about it. We also get the dual POV which is wonderful! The character were so real that at times were  even relatable, and how often do we get that in a book?..not much, at least for me it doesn't happen often. I am disappointed that there was no epilogue, that would have been the icing on the cake for me with this book. Overall a fun read that entertains you from the moment you start the book. And if I was given more stars to work with I would totally give it a ten!!....I totally hope everyone gets a chance to read this and enjoy it as much as I did....Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment