Monday, July 6, 2015

KIng By T.M.Frazier


Review:
   

Quote: “I found myself again in the most unlikely place. I’d found myself again in the haunted eyes of a girl who was just as lost as I was. Or maybe, we didn’t find each other at all. Maybe, we just decided to be lost together.”
T.M. Frazier, King



I mean OMG!!!!...This book was Amazing. If I could give it more than 5 stars I totally would. It was dark and gritty from beginning to end. King himself was literally a controlling psycho and the hot and sexiness was off the richter scale. I mean the author most definitely gives us what we all love to hate about an alpha male. And Doe...literally as in Jane Doe is a vulnerable poor girl that suffers from memory lost, living in the streets and hanging around a prostitute. Trying to do what the prostitutes do to make it on the streets. Hence, how she ends up meeting King. I Love that Doe is a fighter and  ready to struggle with whatever life brings her. But with that said she also is loving and caring towards the people that are kind to her, and there's even occasions in the book were King treats her worst that crap, she is willing to show him kindness through all his blackness. King on the other hand is the whole opposite of Doe. Carrying so much anger for the cards that life has handed to him. His cruel and menacing throughout the whole book. There's a few instances where you get to see some kindness in him, although very short lived he shows that even though he is scary most of the times, their is that passion and longing for the life that he missed out on. And those moments are what make you love his character and  end up being on his side by the end of the book. King was such a dark and twisted story that I loved every minute of. The tension in the end was priceless!..Thank you T.M Frazier for that. Amazing ending that now has your loyal readers counting the days for Book 2 Tyrant...YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment