Monday, July 6, 2015

The Offer


Review:
   

Quote: “Because people like to hold onto their ideas of what you are and who you are. They put you in a box and no matter how hard you try to show them what you’re really like, they can’t wrap their heads around it. They won’t. They only want you to be a certain way, the way they see you. To change that messes with their heads.”
Karina Halle, The Offer



So I do have to say that The offer has been the first book of Karina Halle I've have ever picked up and read. And let me say that I was not disappointed at all. Although I really have to admit that the beautiful cover is what really caught my attention. But so happy it did. Short Synopsys: Nicola Price has always lived a comfy life but all that changes when her boyfriend leaves her to struggle on her own with a child. With so much on her she tries to make ends meet but with mounting bills she has no choice than to accept the help from a handsome and wealthy Scotsman named Bram McGregor. The interaction between these two is wonderful to read. Bram is funny and a big pain in the ass to Nicola. And just watching the attraction and chemistry grow between them is so addictive. You want them to so badly to jump that useless struggle that they seem to have with each other in the beginning. And honestly to me the interaction between Bram and Ava is really what I always looked forward to. Just because he has such a sweet and wonderful relationship with Nicola's daughter. Yes, I guess you can say I am a little obsessed with Bram..lol. But Mr. Scotsman is no saint either, and all that comes to light when his past decides to pay him a surprise visit.....And im going to stop myself from continuing this review because I feel I will end up giving to much away. Do know that i highly recommend this book, The story was well written and very addictive. You really cant help but cheer these characters on to have their HEA. Happy reading My Reading Junkies!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment