Friday, January 15, 2016







Title: Honor #1
Series: Blackstone Series (Broken Trilogy, Spin-Off)
Genre: Romance
Author: J.L Drake
Release Date: January 19, 2016

Well Jodi you have done it once again!!...I have totally enjoyed this book completely from start to finish. The story is so well written and all the characters are so charismatic and fun. I think that's why I enjoyed The Broken Trilogy so much. And since this is a spin off, we get to enjoy all the boys in the Blackstone crew. And as always when I fall in love with a book/ story I hated that it wasn't longer. I soo would have not mind for this book to be the size of a huge dictionary, But that's just me..lol. I do have to say that out of the whole book, besides loving it completely. I totally enjoyed Marks story and character. He has such a laid back attitude even while having his own personal demons that he has to deal with. Got to love that about a character in a book. We also get to read more about our other favorite Blackstone Boys (BIG PLUS!!). Ugh!! I seriously cant wait for the next book to be here.  And knowing J.L Drake writing, she always tops the last one, Bravo Jodi!! You did such a wonderful job on giving us Marks story, and of course I'm not surprised.  Definitely a fantastic Read and a 5+ STARS!!! I do recommend my reading Junkies to pick up The Broken Trilogy Series first, Just so you can get to know everyone from the beginning. Enjoy Kiddos!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment