Saturday, January 23, 2016




Tittle: Seduction & Snacks
Series: Chocolate Lovers #1
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Author: Tara Sivec
Release Date: OUT NOW!!!


Wow!!..This book has to be one of the funniest books I have read this year. I could not stop laughing at the stuff that would come out of these characters mouths!..lol The characters were so relatable and charismatic that it was just so entertaining to read. But to me the star of this book hands Down has to be our Special Gavin :)...And why I say special Gavin? You know those kids that are completely a handful, that practically repeat everything they hear....Well that's our Gavin!..He's Funny and out spoken with no filter what's so ever. Now take a minute and think about a 4 year old kid like that, We all know one..lol. Yes that would be the shining star in this wonderful book. Don't get me wrong, all characters are just amazing, but Gavin has to be one of the funniest kids I have read in a book. I also enjoyed that all the characters are so easy going and have such great personalities. Claire and Carter could not be any more perfect than how they were written in. From using a sailors vocabulary to having sarcasm with no end, just makes them the funniest couple so far.  I'm really hating that it took me this long to pick up this amazing book. This is book 1 of a 3 book series (Chocolate Lovers). Definitely continuing with book 2 (Futures & Frosting). I don't think I have had enough dose of Gavin. And I definitely need to know about the other wonderful couples in the book. I just need more of Chocolate Lovers in general!!..Can you blame me? Officially have become infatuated by the fantastic playfulness of this book. This has to be up there in my 5 STAR reviews!!..Could not be able to give it anything less. Excited to continue the next chapters in their stories...Enjoy Kiddos!!


Seduction & Snacks
Future Frosting
Troubles & Treats


No comments:

Post a Comment