Monday, January 25, 2016




Tittle: Pandemonium #1
Series: MC Sinners Next Generation
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Author: Bella Jewel
Release Date: January 26, 2016

Good Lord!!..What a rollercoaster this was.... I'm not sure why I expected anything different from Bella Jewel <3. I will keep my Review short and pretty since this book is barely coming out tomorrow and of course I do not want to give anything away. So much better when you read without any spoilers. So with that being said ,
Here we go....
So this book was just completely breathtaking. The story line is so well written and the characters are so intense at times that you got to take a minute and make sure you grasp every moment of it. Ava and Lucas story could not be written any better than it was. There love story is so sexy and passionate that you can't help and get completely enraptured in it. I sat down and was not able to stop reading until I finished the book in one sitting. Lucas has to be my favorite of all, are you surprised?..lol. His sexy, charismatic, determined and completely alpha at times. Two thumps up for the alpha parts!! And I think that the whole coming from the opposite worlds makes them even more intriguing. Now there was some instances were it was hard for me to follow Ava's emotions and actions. She would make things so overly complicated at times and it would drive me crazy...Literally ready to throw my kindle across the room!..Oh Ava, your so lucky you were a character in a book...lol. So over all the book is a definitely must read. And I definitely cant wait for the next addition to this amazing series. Great Job Bella Jewel!, Enjoy Reading Junkies!








No comments:

Post a Comment