Thursday, March 17, 2016







Tittle: Love, Chloe
 Genre: Contemporary
Author: Alessandra Torre
Release Date: March 14, 2016








This has to be one of the most delightful stories I've read so far. The characters are attractive and have such a Sex In The City/ The Devil Wears Prada vibe. Which I LOVE!!!..Definitely my kind of book. I was absolutely excited when I saw these teasers start to pop up everywhere of Love Chloe...The cover alone is completely beautiful all on its own.
Chloe Maddison is someone with no worries or care in the world, but parting and enjoying daddy's money. Then everything changes when the princes of Manhattan falls from her comfy life. That's when the fun starts. Well maybe not for her but for us the readers its very entertaining to see her try to find her way. You see her grow and blossom to a whole other person. Don't get me wrong I loved both Chloe's but I absolutely adored Struggling Chloe so much better. Her  growth and change is so convincing that I think that's what had me reading this book till the very end, I do want to mention that this book is only in Chloe's POV. But I will get to my small "but" on that, (Very Small)......lol 
I don't want to forget the other characters in the book. Carter is so delish to read about :) Once his character started to really be added in the chapters the book completely picked up...There was instances in the book (Carters Parts) that I wished I could know what his point of view was in the situation or just even about Chloe. But with that being said I don't think not having his thoughts took away too much from the book.
All in all the whole book was just so enjoyable and entertaining. I got completely consumed from the first chapter. Alessandra Torre did a amazing job keeping me engrossed to the story even though it had a slow  build up/ development. Not complaining at all, loved it just the way it was. Happy Reading Kiddos!!!


B&N: http://goo.gl/nNPDGu
iBooks: https://goo.gl/jhqUVX


No comments:

Post a Comment