Friday, April 1, 2016


 
 
So I decided to do a whole monthly wrap up for all the books I read. Since recently there has been soo many books that are just particularly wonderful. I wanted to put a whole break down of everything I have read in that particular month. I will also be adding any reviews or comments links that I have done concerning that certain book. It will  be links from my blog or just comments I have made on Goodreads. So with all that said I hope everyone enjoys this section of my blog. Happy Reading Kiddos!!!

March Wrap-Up

 Species By Shay Savage

A Thousand Boy Kisses By Tillie Cole http://booksandcoffeecups77.blogspot.com/2016/03/

Love, Chloe By Alessandra Torre

Lassoing The Virgin M/O/B By Alexa Riley

Pucked #1 By Helena Hunting

The Infinite Sea By Rick Yancey

Friction By Sapphire Knight


Breaking Love By B.B. Reid


Fearless By B.B. Reid

Growling For Me



No comments:

Post a Comment