Sunday, June 26, 2016


Tittle: Princess
Genre: MC Romance
Author: Sapphire Knight
Release Date: June 27, 2016 


This book has to be one of my all time favorites from Sapphire!!...I have been a psycho fan of Sapphires writing. Her Mafia/MC  books were my holy grail when it came to recommending anything from that Genre. And now that she has dropped this standalone, I'm seriously on cloud nine. I started and finished this book in one sitting, with the outcome being me messaging the author complaining how she had ruined me...lol 

First of all can we talk about this AMAZING cover!!!...She had me with that, I was completely in!!...Then when I was lucky enough to receive an ARC I was over the moon I tell you. This book was everything!, it had the Alpha men we love soo much and the crazy angst that her amazing books give you. Now to say that it took me awhile to find my place with Princess is an understatement. I questioned practically everything she did in the beginning of the book. But as the book progressed I started seeing how everything fell into place not just with Princess but with every other character in the book. Half way through the book I was all in!!!... I needed to know what the outcome of all this bad decision making would end up as and how it will affect all these characters. And what an outcome it was..WOW!!. Holy hell this has to be one of the resent reads that completely frustrated the hell out of me, in such an amazing way. This book will definitely be added to my collection shelf.

You Mrs. Sapphire have done it again!!...This book was everything that your Book fans have loved about your writing. And of course me being one of those LOYAL fans. I definitely cant wait to see what else you have in store for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment