Monday, October 5, 2015

Teaser Tuesday!!...Talon





 
Title: Talon
Series: Ashes & Embers Book #4
Author: Carian Cole
Release Date: Oct 30, 2015
 
 


DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL PARTNER:

Caring. Hard-working. A devoted family man, loves kids.

Clean cut, funny, smart, quiet, but a good communicator.

~ Asia Jenson
 


DESCRIBE YOUR IDEAL PARTNER:

Independent. Tall, blonde, sexy. Outgoing. Intelligent,
 
neat. Unslutty. Confident. Loves to travel. Committed.

~ Talon Valentine
 


A SOCIAL EXPERIMENT.

The concept was scary but exciting... 

Marry a total stranger.

Live together for six months.

Journal everything. (Feelings. Fights. All of it.)

After six months, we each get $50K in trade for our journals,
 
 whether we stay married or not. But the goal is to commit
 
 to the experience and see if the relationship experts could
 
together the perfect matches.

I have never been lucky in love. This was my chance to find
 
my soulmate.

I couldn’t wait to meet the man the experts felt was perfect
 
for me.

My hopes were immediately dashed when I saw him at the
 
altar.

Shit. I married my worst nightmare.

Right?!
 
 







 
Amazon US 
 
Amazon US 

 
Amazon US 
http://amzn.to/1MY1LZk




Promoted by 

No comments:

Post a Comment