Monday, February 15, 2016






Title: P.S...You're Mine
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Author: Alexa Riley
Release Date: OUT NOW!!!











This book has to be the cutest read I have picked up this year so far....Yes I know its barely February, but I'm sticking to this being the cutest book.
The book is not long at all, but I think us fans of Alexa Riley's books and writing are usto her books being short and sweet. Plus I think that's one of the things I love soo much about her books. Even though they are short they have Great pace with such great charismatic characters.
Small run Down of the book: The story starts with Katie Lovely signing up her class to a pen pal program (Adopt A Marine Program). Sending a letter herself, she gets a response from Sergeant Major Mark Gunner. I think that the whole not knowing who each other are and not knowing what they look like is what made this book so cute and adorable from the start. Non-Stop fun and cuteness start to finish.
Heads up Reading Jinkies it is totally insta love and HEA.....I'm such a sucker for these kind of books. Totally worth the wait..seriously!!
Wrap Up Verdict: Totally recommend this book (Completely with Belles and Whistles!!). Wrapped in cuteness, sexiness and just completely relatable for some of us. Love it!
Enjoy Kiddos!!







No comments:

Post a Comment