Thursday, February 18, 2016





Title: Unwanted Sacrifice
Series: Russkaya Mafiya#3 
Genre: Dark Romance
Author: Sapphire Knight
Release Date : Feb 29, 2016
                     









Absolutely Amazing!! The moment you realize you can't find the right words to express how much you love a Story/Book. Well Kiddos it has actually happened . I believe just like myself many of us die hard Russkaya fans have been wanting to know more of our beloved Niko. At least I have....And whala!!..Ask and you shall receive. I do want to add that even though this book can be read as a standalone, I absolutely recommended you picking up the first 2 books in the series (Secrets, Corrupted). Just so you can get to know our other   favorite characters, which by the way you will love as much as Niko. 
  As you know I definitely don't like giving anything away, specially when the book has yet to come out. So here we go....This book follows Niko and Sabrina's story what I enjoyed so much about these 2 wonderful characters and I think really about the this whole book is that you have 2 people that feel so strong about each other without either of them knowing that the other feels the same way. And when you see the 2 go through grief and tragedy you'll  see them come together and emerge into this completely amazing couple!, it just makes you love them even more. Its just  perfection!!. Plus don't get me wrong there is also so many twists in the story that you get so wrapped up in Sapphires writing you get to see why this series is so loved and has a lot of us counting down the days for this baby to be released. 

 Well Sapphire you have done it once again...Definitely delivered with extra Sprinkles!!..Never doubted you by the way :)....Everyone definitely needs to pick up this series, you kiddos will see why I cant stop putting this series up on my blog every time it releases a new book. Like a said before it is part of a series, even though it could be read as a standalone. So you might want to read the other 2 incredible books. Have fun getting to know our Mafiya Bad Boys. Enjoy Reading Junkies!! 


 





No comments:

Post a Comment