Sunday, May 29, 2016





Tittle: Until June
Series: Until Her #2
Genre: Contemporary
Author: Aurora R. Reynolds
Release Date: OUT NOW!!!






June Mayson and Evan Barrister’s whirlwind courtship resulted in a secret marriage right before he left for boot camp. Evan knows deep in his gut that June is too good for him, but after getting a taste of the beautiful life they can have together, he’s unwilling to let her go. June promises to wait for him, knowing neither time or distance will ever change her feelings for Evan—that is until she’s served with divorce papers while he’s overseas and she’s forced to let him go.

Her marriage and divorce a well-kept secret, the last person June expects to run into when she moves back to her hometown is Evan. Angry over the past, she does everything within her power to ignore the pull she feels whenever he is near. But how can she ignore the pain she sees every time their eyes meet? How can she fight the need to soothe him even if she knows she’s liable to get hurt once again?

Is it possible for June and Evan to find their way back to each other again? Or will they be stopped by an outside force before they ever have a shot?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can these books just keep going on forever!?!?!....Aurora has to be one of my favorite authors. She definitely knows how to bring her stories to life. Well, in my head anyways...lol She has taken the Until series and completely brought us stories that are just amazing. The story is hot and sexy and just plain cute. In this book we have June (November & Asher's Daughter) and Ethan story, although not my favorite one, but still a good story overall. Trying not to give anything away since the book is fairly new. But I will give some highlights....Ethan a man not knowing his true worth in my eyes lets go of June too soon into their marriage and then regrets doing it...So of course the I'm going to win you back game starts. And of course we have our beloved June, Now with June it took me awhile to really get on board with her. Not because I disliked her, but because she was way too quick to forgive something that to me seem so hurtful and just plain unforgivable. As the book goes on it seems that all she does it question her decisions and cry...Good lord doe she cry..lol. But I guess its what gave her that June Charm.
Overall the book is wonderful, I mean its from ARR after all . So this book to me was a must read. I wished the book felt a little more complete. Of course that doesn't make it a bad read, but I wished their back story romance was more told. You know the (Pre-Divorce Love) between Ethan and June. But of course those are just my thoughts. Amazing read and a great addition to the Until Her Series. Happy Reading Kiddos!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment