Monday, May 30, 2016




My apologize for burly putting up my monthly wrap up for April, I guess you can say it was one of those months. As always there will be a link to my review by the book or my Rating/ comments from Goodreads. Oh and heads up this month of April was a month of a lot of Alexa Riley!!....So without further a due  lets do this......

Taking what's Mine #1 By Alexa Riley

Taking what's Ours #2 By Alexa Riley

Taking what's Hers #3 By Alexa Riley

Taking what's His #4 By Alexa Riley

Taking what's Wicked #5 By Alexa Riley

Taking what's Naughty #6 By Alexa Riley

Owning her Innocence #1 By Alexa Riley

Fallen Crest High #1 By Tijan

Fighting to Forget #3 By J.B Salsbury

The Wrath and the Dawn By Renee Ahdieh

Deal Breaker By Whitney D

Axel By Harper Sloan

Trailer Park Virgin By Alexa Riley

Letting her Lead #3 By Alexa Riley

Mr. & Mrs. #1 By Alexa Riley

What's left of me By Maria Mcdonald

Their Stepsister By Alexa Riley


No comments:

Post a Comment