Monday, August 3, 2015

Cowboy Redemption By Kasey Millstead


Review:





 Quote: Tears burn the back of my eyes. I know I shouldn't let him off so easily, but I also know what my heart, mind and soul want. They all want Kye.





Title: Cowboy Redemption
Author: Kasey Millstead
Genre: Romance
Release Date: July 31, 2015


When I started reading this book, I realized that it was part of a Series. Yes this book is book 6 In the Down Under Series.
Which by the way I want to say that I will be adding to my TBR List for sure. I really loved this book. I loved the simplicity of it. Although they are characters that have been in the series through out, They do give some back story of who they are. That was wonderful to a newbie like me that has never read any of the books in this series. So thank you for that Kasey. This story is about Kennedy a counselor/ mentor to troubled teens with a history in her past of being cruel and very Nasty to the people that cared about her specially her sister. And Kye a man who at one point had it all. Money, Football career and woman. But now after going through a rough patch of alcoholism lost it all and is looking for his own path of redemption. The story with this couple was that it was totally believable. Nothing overly sweet or raunchy. They fight with the feelings they are having towards each other. And even then its starts more as a normal attraction that you or I would have. Very believable, enjoyed that very much.  I also loved that the theme through out this book is about forgiveness and redemption. I really need to get on top of all those other books in the Series. Totally recommend this book and if this is what I will be expecting with all the other books in the series, Im totally on board to read 1-5. Happy Reading Kiddos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment