Monday, August 31, 2015

Redemption Road By Nicole Hart

 
 
Review:
 
 
 
 
 
Quote: Those deep blue eyes that were almost black. They pierced through me. No one had ever looked at me that way. And I was pretty convinced no one else ever would. 
 

 

Title: Redemption Road
Author: Nicole Hart
Genre: Romance
Release Date: Aug 28, 2015



I honestly don't even know were to start with this book. The minute I got it, it was like a slice of heaven when I opened it. This has been one of my favorite series of all times. And im seriously so sad and heartbroken that I wont be getting any more of my Roughneck Fix...Sigh! I can honestly say that with every book Nicole would deliver us a book that would top the last one. And this one is no different, she definitely hit this one out the park. This book is about Kash Bennet and Mackenzie Harrison. Kash a laid back Alpha player with the tendencies to hit it and quit it..lol  And Mackenzie a girl that's going through a hard time in her current relationship. Lets just say that physical abuse is taking place in that environment. I love that this book was not a love at first sight kind a book. I like that them falling in love happens gradually it just made it so much more believable. Their story is just so one of a kind. Maybe its because I have such a soft spot for all my Roughnecks, but really they have been so easy to love. This story to me has been the one that really has my heart. Maybe because its the last book in the series, but Kash is such a hero in the book, that It made me love him so much. His kindness surpasses his good looks for sure. Thank you Nicole for giving us such wonderful love stories in your books. And thank you for giving me an ending in this series that I will definitely always remember. You have really done Kash and all our beloved Roughnecks such justice in their stories. Everyone really needs to go out and pick up this book. And if you haven't read the series, you should definitely start it. I promise that you guys will love it, just as much as I did!!....Happy Reading Kiddos!!!


Purchasing Links
AmazonUs: http://www.amazon.com/Redemption-Road-Roughneck-Book-3-ebook/dp
AmazonUk: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Redemption-Road-Roughneck-Book-3-ebook/dp



No comments:

Post a Comment