Thursday, August 20, 2015

Where We Belong By J. Daniels



Review:




Quote: ‘My mind loves Ben. My heart loves Ben. My body loves Ben. he’s the warmth in my blood. The roar of my pulse.’



Title: Where We Belong
Series: Alabama Summer Series #4
Author: J. Daniels
Release Date: August 18, 2015


I mean this was totally a Christmas morning moment for me. Never in a million years did I think we would be surprised with this gem. I loved everything about this book. The story line the relationships in it I mean I just can say enough. Mia and Ben are more in love with one another than ever. And I loved that the author didn't change their relationship or chemistry on us. She really just brought more of the couple we have learned to love.  What she did add more off was the kids..Yay!! Totally my kryptonite..Lol  I do have to say that to me the kids really do make this book. Their banter back and forth and just their interaction as kids and family it just melts your heart. Don't get me wrong Ben and Mia still bring us the Hot factor , but to see them struggle to make that happen in this book is hilarious to read. I mean the predicaments that they get in just to be able to have that physical connection that has been missing since Ben works long Hours and Mia deals with the boys 24/7...Ahhhh I love it. Entertaining for sure!. And since im being honest I really hated that it was so short. I mean I finished it in one sitting. But with that being said I am very happy that J. Daniels was able to treat us to this little surprise. So thank you for that. Over all this book is just more of what we like of Ben and Mia, But with the difference that now they are dealing more of the day to day marriage issues. Which by the way makes them even more relatable. Everyone needs to pick up this book. You my Reading Junkies will enjoy it just as much as I did.  


Purchasing Links   
 



No comments:

Post a Comment