Friday, August 28, 2015

Review of Broken Love By L. Harvey




Title: Broken Love
Author: L.Harvey
Genre: Romance
Release Date: Oct 1, 2015

I do want to say before I start this review that it will be somewhat short, since the book is not out yet and I don't want to give anything away to my reading junkies that haven't read it. But I do hope they will....
So here I go. I read this book with a whole different Idea of what it was about. Yea im those readers that go in guessing what the story is about..lol. Its a thing!..lol. This book is passionate, beautiful, and totally frustrating to the tenth power!!...It had me wanting to go in my kindle and help fix everything and everyone. I love the passion and determination that the characters had for each other to make things right. Theirs just so much wonderful written complexity in the story that made every character in Broken Love stand on its own and shine, even when the book was really about Lily and Rome. I totally cant wait for the second book in the series. Kudos to you L. Harvey!!!...You have given us Reading Junkies something wonderful to look forward to.....

"ARC given to me for my honest review"







Stalking Links


No comments:

Post a Comment