Friday, November 6, 2015

Review:
 

 

Quote: "I Loved Him Then, I hate him Now, No!... I fucken loath him now".



Title: Resentment
Genre: Romance
Author: Nicole London
Release Date: Oct 29, 2015




Well I do have to say I really enjoyed the way this book was written. And what I mean by that is that it starts when they are in high school  and it goes on until adult hood. Totally my kind of book. I love seeing the character's development over time specially when the authors are able to take a character from child/ teenager to adult hood. Nice job on that Nicole!.. So the book starts with both characters Mia Grey and Dean Collins in high school, With the popular kid (Dean) wanting Mia to tutor him with his English. Mia in the other hand wants nothing to do with him, and has done anything through out the year to stay away from him. I wont say to much so I don't give it away, but what I will say is that this book or at least Dean gave me whip lash at times...Its like he was ok one minute and the next he was just a whole different person. Mia in the other hand stays consistent through out the book. The book over all was very enjoyable to read and hooked me from chapter one. Until we get to the end chapters...I always look forward to the ending of every book just because the story and book comes to a full circle and they get there happy  ending, but I was taken back by the reason that Dean had such change in the book. The reason was very understandable I mean it even made me say...Now I get it!!!...But.... It felt like his decision making was not the best one. With a single decision he made years ago he was able to change completely their life's.....The ending was not what I expected. Once Dean came out with the truth and reasons, although heartbreaking it still was not enough to validate some of his actions. Definitely a great book and I wished it could have even been a series, but as you know it is a stand alone. A very good one!....Happy reading Kiddos!! 



 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment