Saturday, November 21, 2015

Title: Beaten
Series: Broken Series #1
Genre: Romance
Author: Rebekah Rue
Release Date: November 21, 2015


My name is Lo Knight.
I am possibly the worst person in the world.
All I wanted was for them to disappear.
I killed my parents.
Heath Mavrick has a claim on me that can’t be touched. He is a free soul, a wild card, but he was the tiny spark that caught my whole world on fire and brought it all crumbling down into a pile of ashes. I cut him from my life, and, in turn I lost the love I loved the most.
Change is hard, especially if it’s being forced.
So when life gives you a second chance, you take it. You make it right. You play it safe. You don’t fall for a dangerous street racer. I was warned.
Never date the bad-boy, tattooed, asshole, and Talon is all three.

The names Talon Baylor.
I’m great-looking, hot-blooded, and worshipped.
I don’t ask. I just take. I love competition and I never lose.
Me? I’m numero uno
Okay, okay, I know what you’re thinking.
I’m a bossy dominant prick.
There, you happy? I said it.
There’s a new blonde in town that I’ve made a promise to stay away from, but I can’t. When she turned me down, she made this a challenge, and if I wasn’t interested before I certainly am now. She can resist all she wants, but in the end, I always get my little trophy.  

Don't forget to add it to your Goodreads!


Rebekah Rue was born in Dolton, Illinois, but now lives in Florida. She attended Polk State College where she graduated with a license as a Registered Nurse and works in an eye surgical center. She writes when she can, which according to her husband is every blinking second.
Of course she loves to read. She reads about as much love, angst, cocky alpha males, and love triangles she can get her hands on.
She is a severe chocoholic (she swears it's what keeps her skinny). She never grew out of loving Disney. She is incredibly thankful for her husband Chris (her high school sweetheart she was lucky enough to marry), and her two kids. After waiting a year for Rebekah to finish writing Beaten, they didn’t die of starvation. Who knew?

Writing+Reading = Sanity


Facebook:
Goodreads:
Instagram:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0175BB0OG?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0175BB0OG?*Version*=1&*entries*=0
iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/beaten/id1052923527?mt=11
Barnes and noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/beaten-rebekah-rue/1122861793?ean=2940152676648
Kobo:
https://store.kobobooks.com/en-us/ebook/beaten-5

No comments:

Post a Comment