Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Review for Bastard

 
 Review:    
 
 
 
 

This book was very entertaining, I really like how this forbidden love between step siblings started. Different than others. Instead of falling for each other after, they fall for each other first before they become step siblings. It was nice to read a different take in the Stepbrother romance. The story is about Emily a PR Agent (Stepsister) And Chris a motocross racer (Stepbrother). This book  takes you from the present to the past and back and forth. So I really like that about the book, another think that I know you guys will love is that the book is in Dual POV and also the reason their so much animosity between them is not known until maybe 60% in. And I was very surprised to find out exactly why. Somewhere in the middle the book drags a little but, with that being said don't quit. Keep reading through its very worth finding out answers. I wont give out to much but what I will say is that this book is very well written and the characters are wonderfully developed. I really enjoyed every aspect of it.  This has been the first book by COCO that I have picked up and im so glad I did. And I also know that it definitely won't be my last. Thank you Coco for such a great read!....Enjoy my Reading Junkies!!

"Arc Given to me for my honest Review"



 
 
PURCHASE LINKS – 99c
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment