Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Review- Sweet Obsession


Review: 




Quote: She's mine, and im so fucking hers. I don't remember the person I was before this.
 
 
 
 
Title: Sweet Obsession
Series: Sweet Addiction #3
Author: J. Daniels
Genre: Contemporary/Erotic Rom
Release Date: September 22, 2015
 

Myself just like everyone else was counting down the days for this baby to come out. I was praying to baby jesus that I would be lucky enough to receive an ARC..lol. ( Which by the way my praying paid off!) I have totally been a fan of J. Daniels since her Alabama summer series. From then on anything she wrote I was on it. I was super excited when I heard our Brook was getting her own Book. I could not wait or even stop wondering what kind of Guy she would get paired up with. And wow!...what a guy she got. Talk about a book that was a laugh out loud...Im surprised how much I really liked Mason. He was charismatic easy going personality and just plain Fun, and I do have to say that for me he made this book. I mean who wouldn't want to have a Mason boyfriend. Plus with an accent, I think I will be dreaming about his Yeah!!..from here on..lol. I have to say that he was my favorite character from the book. Well him and my two other favorite People Eeever!!!! Joey and Billy some how they became my crush..lol. Side note to J. Daniels Joey definitely does need his own book. Just a thought :). Overall this book is such a entertaining read plus lets not forget about the awesome hot scene in the book.. a big PLUS!. Thank you for that as well J. Daniels. *Side Note thinking about getting my own Photo Booth... For my reading Junkies who haven't read it, you will see what I mean..This was a great sexy addition to the series. And I can't wait to see what else this author has in store for us...Happy Reading!!!


(Arc Given For An Honest Review)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment