Friday, September 4, 2015

Slammer By Tabatha Vargo

 
 Review:
 
 
 
 
Quote: My girl. My sweet Nurse, She liked it hard. She liked to be man-handled and I only wished I could do it properly. Not stuck behind a curtain where I had to cover her mouth. I wanted to hear her scream my name. Every breath that rushed from her lips, every sound, I wanted to own it.


Title: Slammer
Author: Tabatha Vargo
Genre: Dark Romance
Release Date: Aug 20, 2015


I don't know were to even start with this review. This book was amazing. The story, the writing, the characters it was a total package wrapped in a beautiful orange bow. This was my first book that I have read by this author and im so glad I was introduced to her wonderful writing with this book. Slammer is not your traditional fall in love with a happy ending. It's more written to where it plays mind games with you in the most disgustingly wonderful way. Bravo Tabatha!!...Please keep them coming, just like this one..lol. The story is about Lyla Evans a girl that works paycheck to paycheck to make ends meet. She ends up getting a job as a nurse inside the maximum security prison. Her idea of her job would be to go in do her job and leave.....But the first week on her job she meets Christopher Jacobs AKA: "X". A murderer found guilty of killing his girlfriend Sara and her best friend Michael. Once X and Lyla meet is when the Dirty fun begins. The story line and characters are developed very well throughout the story. This book has everything.....Love, Mystery, heartbreak, suspense and everything in between. I truly recommend this book to all my reading junkies. You guys will be hooked from chapter one. Happy reading Kiddos!!!.... 



Purchasing Links

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment