Sunday, September 6, 2015

Exposed By Sapphire Knight

 
 
Review:
 
 
 
 
 
 
Quote: Its because of Oath Keepers I went back to Texas in the first place and saw my love again. All grown up and gorgeous.




Title: Exposed
Series: A Russkaya Mafiya/Oath Keepers #2
Author: Sapphire Knight
Genre: Romance
Release Date: April 16, 2015

Just by reading the first few chapters of Exposed I knew that Cain had to definitely be added to my Book Boyfriends. Hello my name is Diana and I am obsessed with Sapphire Knight books. :)
Where to even begin with this book, I mean Jesus can this be anymore hotter!?!?!...Thanks for that by the way Sapphire :).  I have never read a book that combines 2 different kind of ..I guess you can say type of bad boys. To have Mafia and Bikers in one book was brilliant!!!...We get more Bang for our buck!..lol. I mean I can seriously continue on and on about the book, but in all seriousness the book was fantastically written.  The story really is about London, Cain, and Cameron. London a girl with a personality that's sassy and grabbing the bull by the horns kind of girl.!!..Love that kind of girl ready to go against the world if she has to. Cain a loving Alpha and loyal to the very end for the people he cares for. My kind of Book Boyfriend by the way. And of course sucky Cameron, yes!..my decision has been made for Cameron. He is in my S!#@t List. And between these 3 wonderful characters a secrets that ties them all together. The story is so well written and literally has you gasping as your reading. Such a great page turner, read straight through the night. I prefer never to give out to much about the book just so the readers can be able to enjoy the book to the fullest. Big plus is that we get the POV of all 3 characters. I mean come on, it cannot get any better than that. All the different perspectives give you a better understanding with all the characters and their story. This book can be read as a stand alone, but would be better enjoyed reading the other books from the series. Go with the second choice!..lol. Get to know all of the other great characters from every book, so you can see how wonderful this series really is.......Happy reading Kiddos!!!


Purchasing Links
Exposed (Book #2)






No comments:

Post a Comment